How To Air A Bike Tire With A Presta Valve
Here s how to tell the difference.
How to air a bike tire with a presta valve. As opposed to schrader valves which resemble car tire valves and are more common on u s. Most higher end bicycle tires however are inflated with a presta valve designed specifically for bikes. Hi in this video i show how i pump inflate a mountain bike bicycle tire schwalbe nobby nic with presta valve. Bicycles presta valves require a pump with a different connector than schrader valves use.
Attach your air pump and inflate the tire to the recommended pressure. Bicycle tubes with presta left and schrader right. Every bicycle owner should know how to inflate a bike tire or have a husband who knows how to. This is written on your sidewall and is usually marked with a psi rating pounds per square inch.
The adapter effectively converts your presta valve to a schrader valve so that you can use a traditional air pump to inflate it. Road bikes 90 100 psi hybrid bikes 65 80 psi mtb 30 50 psi. The pump i am using is a blackburn airtower 2.
- Comparison Of Garmin Bike Computers
- Canyon Bike Review Usa
- Cool Bike Frame Paint Jobs
- Carbon Fiber Vs Aluminum Bike
- Chopper Electric Bike Uk
- Carrera Zelos Mens Road Bike Review
- Carrera Transit Folding Bike Review
- Carbon Vs Aluminum Bike Frame Mtb
- Citizen Bike Vs Zizzo
- Caribbean Bike Life Shirts
- Ceiling Bike Hanger Hook
- Continental Bike Tire Comparison Chart
- Carbon Vs Aluminum Road Bike Durability
- Carrera Zelos Womens Road Bike Review
- Child Seat Or Bike
- Carbon Vs Aluminum Mountain Bike Handlebars
- Car Vs Bike Racing Online Game
- Citizen Folding Bike Review
- Clifton Mountain Bike Review
- Citizen Bike Reviews Miami