How To Measure A Bike Frame Size In Inches
The seat tube is the long tube that the bike seat post sticks into.
How to measure a bike frame size in inches. Finding the correct frame size is key to your safety and enjoyment our guide walks you through everything you need to know in order to measure a bike frame. Rather it s just a decent way to determine whether the frame. Simply use our vintage bike sizing chart below to find the perfect fit for you. If you look near the bottom of this tube about 3 inches 7 6 cm up from the chain sprocket you ll see a glued on label that states the bike s frame size.
Im 5 8 male 30 inch inseam and im looking at commuter city step thru bike that comes in size s m 17 5 inch frame with 26 wheels and m l 19 inch frame with 27 5 inch wheels i cant decide between the 2 sizes. While using your height as a guide is one of the easier ways to get an idea of your frame size it won t give you a perfect fit. While not all bicycle frames have a size label it ll save you some work if yours does. Road bike sizes are usually given in centimetres while mountain bike frame sizes are quoted in inches.
Alternatively use our handy bike frame size calculator at the top of this page to figure out which bike frame size you need.
- Trike Vs Bike
- Triathlon Bike Reviews 2020
- Trinx Mountain Bike Review Philippines
- Tricycle Or Bike With Training Wheels
- Trinx Folding Bike Review
- Tvs Bike Xl 100 Price In Bd
- Univega Bike Review
- Unicorn Bike Review
- Two Wheeler Name Plate Bike Number Plate Design Tamilnadu
- Unicorn Bike Review And Price
- Uk Bike Life Logo
- Types Of Bikes Motor
- Tvs Bikes 125cc New Model 2019
- Tvs Super Xl Bike
- Trek Mountain Bike Reviews 2019
- Trek Mountain Bike Xl Frame
- Trinx Bike Review
- Types Of Bikes Names
- Trek Gravel Bike Review
- Tvs Radeon New Model Bike Price