How To Pump Up Bike Tire With Hand Pump
Inflating the tyre the first step is.
How to pump up bike tire with hand pump. All tires have either schrader or presta valves and most bontrager pumps are compatible with both. The floor pump is control tower 4 by giant cool light plastic pump. This video shows how easy it is to inflate your bike tyres. It should list the pounds per square inch psi range that your tire can safely handle.
The recommended pressure of the tyres is usually printed on the tyre. Make sure to brace the pump with your hand wrapped around the spokes or tyre to avoid transferring too much of the pumping force to the valve which could lead to damage. Every bontrager tire has a recommended pressure range right on the sidewall of the tire. It also saves the pro mechanics from having to pump up 18 individual tyres on the bikes and all the spares every morning at a big race like the tour de france.
A pump with a pressure gauge makes it very easy to get to the. Check to see if your pump is compatible with the type of valve on your tires. We show you how to be a better cyclist with our bike maintenance videos tips for improving your cycling cycling top tens and not forgetting the weekly gcn show. How to use a floor pump with a presta valve.
The presta valve adaptor is sold seperately. Typically a road tire can go between 80 and 130 psi.
- Best Road Bikes For Men
- Best Road Bike Pedals With Straps
- Best Road Bikes 2020 Under 2000
- Best Road Bike Water Bottle
- Best Road Bike Pedals With Toe Clips
- Best Road Bike Wheels
- Best Road Bikes 2020
- Best Road Bike Saddle Bag 2020
- Best Road Bike Tires For Gravel
- Best Road Bike Wall Mount
- Best Road Bike Saddle Bag 2018
- Best Road Bike Under 500 Pounds
- Best Road Bike Pedals For Bad Knees
- Best Road Bike Gloves For Carpal Tunnel
- Best Road Bike Wheelset
- Best Road Bike Water Bottle Cage 2019
- Best Road Bike Gloves 2020
- Best Road Bike Wheelset 2020
- Best Road Bike Pedals For Beginners
- Best Road Bike Shorts